- Flush with pipe OD, no edges to get caught
- Pointed tip to drive down into bottom of your well if needed
- Made from recycled plastic, giving you more sustainability
- Fits class 18 pipe as standard
- Also fits Class 12 or USA Sch 40 pipe (if oring is added)
- Made in Australia
- For 50 mm pipe
- Sort by Default Order
The TriCap is a new kind of well cap or plug made from post-consumer recycled plastic (i.e. plastic such as bottles and other waste returned for recycling) for sustainability. The FTS TriCap provides:
- Strong protection for your monitoring wells
- Self locking option with a stainless steel security bolt, using a special key tool or allen key
- Hanger cable holes on bottom end of shaft
- Fully sustainable, made from recycled plastic waste
- Wide rubber ring provides a water tight seal
- Gas Extraction version available
- Unique version for water level logging devices also available, see details below
- Now also available in orange
At last, disposable tubing for groundwater sampling which is landfill biodegradable! Landfill Biodegradable - Responsible use of Disposable Plastic Is sampling groundwater sustainably important to your business? ...then switch to 'BioTubing' Independent laboratory testing confirms that our BioTubing is PFC/PFAS-free, based on analysis for 28 different PFCs at extremely low detection limits.
A better designed well cover using recycled plastic for sustainability The Eco Nondo 180 well cover is designed with sustainability in mind. The reuse of current resources and the conservation of our future resources are fundamental to all our design concepts where practical. The Eco Nondo 180 is made entirely from recycled plastic and has been tested to meet load bearing requirements for traffic suitability for Australian Standard AS3996 Class D. Features:
- One piece gasket seals both the lid and around bolt holes heads to prevent surface water ingress, and completely seals the well
- 2 stainless steel bolts, counter sunk with 8mm hex for secure lid clamp down
- 180mm diameter OD, large 146mm ID, 122mm between bolt holes
- High strength recycled plastic (HDPE & Delrin) is resistant to petroleum products
- Unlike steel, recycled plastic will never rust
- Lower cost than traditional cast iron covers
- Light weight only 1.2kg but rated for heavy trucks
- Load tested to AS3996 Class D traffic rating
- Ideal for 50mm monitoring wells
Landfill Biodegradable Bailer Landfill Biodegradable - Responsible use of Disposable Plastic The BioBailerTM is a quick and easy way to sample groundwater. Simply lower the bailer into your well and it fills with water as it submerses. When you pull up to retrieve the bailer the check-valve closes, trapping approximately 1L of water inside.
Landfill Biodegradable Bladders are now available! Low-Flow Sampling has been the preferred method of choice for many years now in Australia for groundwater sampling. Now you can use disposable bladders responsibly by choosing our landfill biodegradable bladders. Fieldtech Solutions has developed biodegradable* concertina style bladders, and also tube style bladders for 2 of the most popular low-flow groundwater sampling pumps. These bladders have the same biodegradable additive as our other disposable sampling products so that they will biodegrade once disposed to a landfill. Independent laboratory testing confirms that our bladders are PFC/PFAS-free, based on analysis for 28 different PFCs at extremely low detection limits.
High capacity 0.45u inline filter capsules, and landfill biodegradable. A world first!Landfill Biodegradable - Responsible use of Disposable Plastic Now you can filter groundwater in the field responsibly by using landfill-biodegradable filters. The AquaPore 800 biodegradable filter has a huge 800cm2 capacity to handle water with high turbidity, while the AquaPore 500 has a 500cm2 capacity for medium turbidity. Both filters have the same patented additive we use in our other biodegradable products to make them landfill biodegradable according to ASTM D5511. It has been designed specifically for the preparation of groundwater samples for dissolved metals analysis and for filtering large volumes of turbid groundwater.
100% biodegradable nitrile disposable glove with Eco Best Technology®. Provides comfort, dexterity and protection from chemicals. *Biodegradation has been verified by independent laboratory using ASTM D5511 for anaerobic landfill conditions.
When direct push sampling in sands or loose soils, a core catcher is recommended to be used in the BioLiner, which will stop the soil sample from falling out when retrieving from depth. Our core catchers are 100% recycled plastic and landfill-biodegradable.
Biodegradable Sleeving for Sonic Rigs Now you can reduce your plastic footprint on sonic rig sampling jobs by using landfill-biodegradable HDPE sleeving. The clear sleeving has a 203mm lay-flat width, and a thickness of 150 micron. Suitable for Geoprobe, Boart Longyear, and any other sonic rigs which use 8" lay-flay sleeving.
Sustainable Soil SamplingLandfill Biodegradable - Responsible use of Disposable Plastic The BioLinerTM has been available in Australia since 2012, and as the name suggests it is a plastic liner for soil sampling that will biodegrade* in a few years when discarded to a landfill. A special additive in the plastic encourages microbes to consume it.