The 180 Nondo well cover is made from SG (spheroidal graphite) cast iron and recycled plastic and is suitable for 50mm monitoring wells. The traditional looking 2-bolt design has a completely sealed lid with orings to prevent any surface water ingress. The white underside allows for easy well ID information to be recorded.
A large 114mm opening gives plenty of room in the well head for hands & sampling equipment.
Lid removal is made safe and easy with the Nondo Safety Lifter. If you do not have a Nondo Safety Lifter, a small notch in the bottom of the lid allows it to be levered off with a screwdriver.
- Only 180mm OD
- Thin design makes for large interior room
- 2 button head flush with 8mm hex
- Completely sealed lid with o-rings and gaskets to prevent any surface water ingress
- White powder coating on the underside of lid for easy writing of well ID and other information (see pic below)
- Easy lid removal. The Nondo Safety Lifter (see video below) allows for easy lid removal, eliminates the need for sharp tools and avoids injury to fingers
- Bright white lids for an attractive finish
||SG ductile cast iron lid & base
||Heavy duty plastic made with recycled material, fixed with 304 ss rivets
||150mm skirt ID, 114mm opening between lugs
||Two stainless steel with 8mm hex
||Exceeds rating in AS 3996 Class D
Nondo Safety Lifter:
The 180 Nondo is also compatible with the Nondo Safety Lifter. The Nondo Safety Lifter / Multi Tool enables a safe way to remove our steel well cover lids and comes with all the necessary allen keys for our well covers and TriCap well plug. The only tool you will need to access monitoring wells in the field!