The CE180 Nondo well cover is made from all SG (spheroidal graphite) cast iron and and is suitable for 50mm monitoring wells. It has been load tested by an independent laboratory to Australian Standard AS3996 Class D & Class E. The traditional looking 2-bolt design has a completely sealed lid with a unique one piece gasket to prevent any surface water ingress. The white lid allows for well ID information to be recorded on the underside.
A large 116mm opening gives plenty of room in the well head for hands & sampling equipment.
Lid removal is made safe and easy with the Nondo Safety Lifter. If you do not have a Nondo Safety Lifter, a small notch in the bottom of the lid allows it to be levered off with a screwdriver.
- All cast iron lid, base, and skirt
- One piece gasket seals both the lid and around bolt holes heads to prevent surface water ingress, and completely seals the well
- 2 counter sunk head flush bolts with 8mm hex
- 180mm diameter OD, large 146mm ID, 116mm between bolts
- Easy lid removal. The Nondo Safety Lifter (see video below) allows for easy lid removal, eliminates the need for sharp tools and avoids injury to fingers
- White powder coated lid for an attractive finish, and also enables well ID information to easily be marked on the underside of lid
Nondo Safety Lifter:
The CE180 Nondo is also compatible with the Nondo Safety Lifter. The Nondo Safety Lifter / Multi Tool enables a safe way to remove our steel well cover lids, and comes with all the necessary allen keys for our well covers and TriCap well plug. The only tool you will need to access monitoring wells in the field!
||SG ductile cast iron lid, base, and skirt
||146mm ID, 116mm between bolts
||Two stainless steel with 8mm hex
||Exceeds rating in AS 3996 Class D & E