A better designed well cover using recycled plastic for sustainability
The Eco Nondo 180 well cover is designed with sustainability in mind. The reuse of current resources and the conservation of our future resources are fundamental to all our design concepts where practical.
The Eco Nondo 180 is made entirely from recycled plastic and has been tested to meet load bearing requirements for traffic suitability for Australian Standard AS3996 Class D.
- One piece gasket seals both the lid and around bolt holes heads to prevent surface water ingress, and completely seals the well
- 2 stainless steel bolts, counter sunk with 8mm hex for secure lid clamp down
- 180mm diameter OD, large 146mm ID, 122mm between bolt holes
- High strength recycled plastic (HDPE & Delrin) is resistant to petroleum products
- Unlike steel, recycled plastic will never rust
- Lower cost than traditional cast iron covers
- Light weight only 1.2kg but rated for heavy trucks
- Load tested to AS3996 Class D traffic rating
- Ideal for 50mm monitoring wells
The all recycled plastic Eco180 will never rust leaving your installation work always looking good.
No more finger crushing under heavy lids, the Eco180 lid is lightweight with no sharp edges.