- The InsiteIG_3100 portable dissolved oxygen monitors are state of the art, and easy to use providing many benefits to the plant operations staff. Exactly the same technology as employed in the Model 1000, is used in the hand-held equivalent. This portable instrument can be left dry in a carry case on a shelf. Once the battery is recharged, it will immediately be ready to be used again – no cell-refurbishment required, no need to keep the sensor wet.
- fluorescence sensor technology
- no membranes, fill solutions, or cartridges
- sensor does not have to remain moist
- data logging with direct downloading to your PC
- calibration is factory programmed
InsiteIG Model 3100 Portable Optical Dissolved Oxygen Meter
Insite IG have developed this portable dissolved oxygen monitor as a hand held version of the Insite 1000, using the same technology of the membrane-less sensor incurring no consumable costs. Due to its’ portability, the 3100 is ideal for carrying out spot measurements across a range of locations and stored data can be labelled with a site name if required. The optical sensor is more stable because it uses solid state technology, replacing the more common liquid medium. Because of the stable nature of this technology, you will be unlikely to need to re-calibrate this unit, although zero and span calibrations are possible.
You can configure the monitor to read and log mg/l, ppm or % SAT. We can supply a data cable and software disk for downloading the stored data onto a PC in the form of a spreadsheet. Temperature, date and time is also displayed at all times, and manual logging is carried out by pressing a single key. You may set the logging facility to ‘spot-check’ or automatic timed data retrieval at your defined interval using the setup menu.
|IIG3100||Insite IG Model 3100 Portable DO meter w/6m cable. includes meter, sensor, battery charger, computer download kit, and carrying case.|
|IIGSEN30||Replacement sensor model 30, for portable DO meter|
|IIGMETER3100||Replacement meter, no sensor|