The Milwaukee Low FLow Kit is a convenient and reliable multi-parameter water quality monitoring system, designed specifically for low-flow groundwater sampling at a budget price.
The Milwaukee Low Flow Kit contains everything you need for accurately monitoring water quality parameters during low-flow groundwater sampling, in a convenient and rugged carry case.
- Ordering Information
The Milwaukee Low Flow Kit measures the following parameters:
- ORP (redox)
- EC (electrical conductivity)
- DO (dissolved oxygen)
- Flow Cell (essential for low-flow sampling)
- Rugged Carry Case (with pick & pluck foam).
- Pk of 5 DO Membranes
- Various Calibration Sachets
||pH / ORP / Temperature:
Milwaukee Waterproof Meter. Supplied in a hard carrying case with MA923D/1 pH/ORP/Temp amplified probe, a 9V battery and calibration solution. More information.
||EC/ TDS/ NaCl / Temperature:
Milwaukee Waterproof Meter. Up to 250 values in memory. Supplied in a hard carrying case with PC Mi5200 software, MA814D/1 conductivity probe, RS232 connection with 2 meter, 9V battery and calibration solution MA9060. More information.
Professional portable meter, waterproof. More information.
||Milwaukee low-flow kit. Water Quality kit for low-flow groundwater sampling.
- Mi106 pH / ORP combo meter
- Mi306 EC / TDS / NaCl combo meter
- Mi605 DO meter
- Flow Cell: Open top type, designed to overflow into a bucket
- Hard carry case with high density foam
- 20mL sachet pH 4.01 buffer
- 20mL sachet pH 7.01 buffer
- 2 x 20mL sachets electrode cleaning solution
- 230mL Conductovity calibration solution (either 1413uS/cm or 12880uS/cm)
||Calibration set for MILFKit1.
M10004B – pH 4.01 buffer solution (box of 25×20 mL sachet)
M10007B – pH 7.01 buffer solution (box of 25×20 mL sachet)
M10031B – 1,413 mS/cm conductivity solution (box of 25×20 mL sachet)
MA9020 – 200-275 mV ORP solution (230 mL)Optional:
MA9070 – Zero oxygen solution (230 mL) for MW600
M10030B – 12.880 mS/cm conductivity solution (box of 25×20 mL sachet)