Simply the best way to manage tubing for low-flow groundwater sampling
The Rapid Reel is a simple cardboard tubing dispenser for our biodegradable tubing for low-flow sampling.
Low-flow sampling has just been made easier!
Simply connect the tubing to your sampling pump then deploy down the well, letting the tubing flow easily out of the Rapid Reel box.
Clean and simple.
“I used the rapid reel last time I was groundwater sampling and thought it was great. Made life so much easier, especially on the deep wells.”
Samantha Walsh – Landserv
“I have to say, when I saw the rapid reel on your website, memories sprung to mind of countless times spent fighting soggy cardboard reels and unruly tubing. The Rapid Reel did live up to my expectations. It definitely helped keep my ute/workspace tidier, and it was quicker and easier to reel out the quantity I needed.”
Anonymous – Ventia
- Ordering Information
The Rapid Reel simplifies tubing handling and storage for low-flow groundwater sampling. Twin-bonded biodegradable tubing is able to stay cleaner for longer, and pump deployment is simplified with the Rapid Reel.
- Keep your tubing clean until it goes down the well.
- Easy to manage instant pump reel
- No more tangled tubing as it springs off the reel. Tubing on the Rapid Reel remains neat.
- Fast and neat unwinding of tubing saves you time and money on site
- Low cost
- Tubing reels rotate on internal shaft
- Convenient lifting handles and visual inspection ports to see how much tubing is remaining
- Loose end stowing hole for storage and transport
- Easy open locking top flap, no tape or sharp tool required to open or reseal
- Made from recycled cardboard for easy disposal or recycling. Biodegradable cardboard.
- Can support 1 x BTLFB (twin bonded 1/4 & 3/8″ OD, 100m) or 1 x BTLFA and 1 x BTLFW (1/4″ air line & 3/8″ discharge line)
||Rapid Reel with 100m of biodegradable twin bonded tubing