Made from post-consumer recycled plastic (i.e. bottles and other plastic waste sent for recycling), these stylish upright covers give your monitoring well a professional finish.
By purchasing products made from recycled plastic you are supporting the plastic recycling industry. The reuse of current resources and the conservation of our future resources are fundamental to all our design concepts where practical.
The Economy Standpipe Cover is a thinner walled option for budget limited projects. They have a recycled plastic inner core and a bright yellow outer layer for high visibility.
- Ordering Information
The recycled plastic standpipe cover features:
- Strong protection for your monitoring wells with a professional, stylish finish
- Wide opening for easy access
- Safer to use with no sharp steel edges
- Made from recycled plastic, so will not rust
- Aluminium well ID tag with “Groundwater Monitoring Well, Authorised Access Only”
- High vis yellow coating which is highly UV stable enabling colours to remain vibrant and durable for many years
- Added sustainability by using recycled plastic
- Lightweight (4.5mm wall thickness) and easy to install. Ask us about heavy duty alternatives
- One way security screws to deter tampering
- Longer lengths available upon request
||Economy Standpipe for 50mm wells,1.2m long, 127mm OD x 115mm ID square, yellow. Recycled pvc white interior.