585 CTD – Taking Precision to a whole new level
The next generation of transducer-loggers has arrived.
The TruBlue series combines precision, performance, and rugged reliability like no other instrument available today.
Choose from either vented or non-vented systems, titanium or stainless steel, ETFE (Teflon®) or polyurethane cables. The vented cables have a cleverly designed hydrophobic filter built-in to the top of the cable. This stops moisture from entering the vent tube without the need to use desiccant capsules. The hydrophobic filter does not need to be changed.
Superfast logging of up to 5 readings per second is possible with all units, making it ideal for slug & pump tests.
F e a t u r e s :
- Level Accuracy of ±0.1% FS TEB (total error band)*
- Five year permanent battery
- Fully sealed design
- Narrow 18mm diameter
- EC range from 5 to 200,000uS/cm (see PDF for full specifications)
- USB download cable
- Two year warranty
- 8 MB internal memory
- User-friendly TruWare software for PC or Mobile
- Easy set-up and data retrieval
- Displays real-time instrument status and data graphs
- Calibration report included with each instrument
*Accuracy is stated as total error band (TEB). This includes the combined errors due to non-linearity, hysteresis, non-repeatability and thermal effects.