The Heron dipper-See EXAMINER is a robust and cost effective vertical downhole inspection camera. Designed with portability in mind, this self-contained unit is ideal for viewing in wells, drains, vertical shafts, open bodies of water, boreholes and narrow tubes over 25mm (1”) in diameter.*
The dipper-See EXAMINER and the included accessories are easily transported in the provided super tough wheeled carry case and accessory case, ideal for protecting your investment from the elements.
The adjustable positioning arm, conveniently attached to the frame, offers an ergonomic solution for adjusting the monitor for viewing the High Definition (HD) display screen at different angles and varied lighting conditions. The monitor conveniently houses all of the controls on the front of the panel. Record the video/audio on the SD card provided with the DVR, for easy transfer of video to another device.
Please note that the monitor is rated IP65 and should be covered during wet or inclement weather and protected against direct exposure to water projection (spraying).
The HD, detachable See-120 camera probe is designed to work in the harshest environments and stand up to the most rigorous use. The camera probe can be easily removed at the link connection for field replacement and for future camera upgrades.
The built-in hanger on the frame can support the unit at the top of the well, allowing for hands-free viewing while in the field.
Available in 150m or 500ft tape lengths only*
- Camera Probe – 25mm (1″) diameter, 316 grade fully pressure rated, field replaceable
- Lens – robust, scratch resistant clear sapphire
- LED Lights – 7 ultra-bright
- Display Screen – resolution 500TVL, 7” (17.78cm), full colour LCD
- Monitor/ Adjustable Positioning Arm – removable
- Tape – polyethylene, 4 conductors, marked every meter or foot
- Hanger – built-in, to support the unit at the well head
- Tape Guide – built-in, to protect the tape from sharp edges on the well casing
- DVR – records video and audio feed
- SD Card – removable for transferring video to computer or USB
- Charger – plug type A, AC Input, compact, portable
- Batteries (x2) – removable rechargeable lithium ion, up to 5 hours (3200mAh) per battery
- Microphone – 3.5mm jack, for video voice over
- Centralizer – centers and stabilizes camera probe, removable
- Retrieval Hook – for light weight items
- Monitor Visor – for glare free viewing
- Cleaning Cloth – for cleaning the lens and monitor
- Alconox (x2) – sample packs for cleaning the See-120 camera probe
- Super Tough, Wheeled Case – to protect your investment from the elements and transport
|dipper-See EXAMINER||7001 – dipper-See EXAMINER, 150m tape.|
|A robust, cost effective, downhole inspection camera, designed with portability in mind. This self-contained unit is ideal for viewing in wells, drains, vertical shafts, open bodies of water, boreholes and narrow tubes.|
Including: • White 3/8” polyethylene tape • 25mm (1”) diameter, 316 marine grade, fully pressure rated and field replaceable camera probe • Versatile positioning arm – ergonomic solution for adjusting the monitor for viewing the HD display screen at different angles and lighting conditions • 2 removable, rechargeable lithium ion batteries (up to 5 hours 3200mAh per battery) • Charger • DVR • SD Card • Microphone • Centralizer • Retrieval Hook • Monitor Visor • Cleaning Cloth • 2 sample packs of Alconox for cleaning the See-120 camera probe • 1 year limited warranty • Super Tough, Wheeled Case – to protect your Dipper-See