Made from post-consumer recycled plastic (i.e. bottles and other plastic waste sent for recycling), these stylish upright covers give your monitoring well a professional finish.
By purchasing products made from recycled plastic you are supporting the plastic recycling industry. The reuse of current resources and the conservation of our future resources are fundamental to all our design concepts where practical.
The Heavy Duty Standpipe Cover range is thick walled (23mm) HDPE (high density polyethylene) to give you a very strong, chemically inert and petroleum resistant well cover. They are available in blue or black with large bright orange reflectors for high visibility.
- Ordering Information
The recycled plastic standpipe cover features:
- Strong protection for your monitoring wells with a professional, stylish finish
- High security with one way security screws to deter tampering
- Bright orange reflectors on blue and black standpipes, or bright yellow economy standpipes
- Wide opening for easy access
- Safer to use with no sharp steel edges
- Made from recycled plastic, so will not rust
- All stainless steel hardware for durability
- Added sustainability by using recycled plastic
||Standpipe Cover, recycled HDPE, for 50mm wells, 125mm OD x 88mm ID, 1.5m long, square, blue, with high vis reflectors
Note: 1.5m Standpipe Covers can be cut smaller if requested