The Heron 4-20mA Pressure Transmitter is easily integrated into an existing SCADA system, digital display and 3rd party data logger. It will provide a continuous, accurate water level reading for a wide variety of applications.
A two-wire 4-20mA Pressure Transmitter current configuration is used with the Heron Pressure Transmitter which is the most widely used signal transmission for transducers in industrial environments.
- Vented cable provides real time barometric compensation
- Simple two-wire connection
- Output signal is compatible with most telemetry, SCADA and PLC systems
- High noise immunity on long cable runs
- Wide range of supply voltage (7.5VDC-35VDC)
- High accurate water level measurements
- Reverse polarity protected