The Heron Instruments barLog, barometric logger is used to automatically compensate readings stored on the dipperLog for changes in barometric pressure. The barLog, with readings every 1 hour and a memory capacity of 32,000 data points, is recommended for long term monitoring or where more than one logger is deployed withing in a 5 km radius.
The dedicated, intuitive software makes the dipperLog quick and easy to program and launch. Simply recover your data, save your findings in a tabular display and graph, view both parameters side by side in a split screen.
Use the Heron Instruments’ barLog alongside your dipperLog Groundwater Data Logger for the most accurate data possible. Add a barLog to your quote for the dipperLog TOUGH, dipperLog 64, or dipperLog 32.
- Memory – 32,000 data points (barometric readings)
- Download Speed – 32,000 data points in 90 seconds
- Battery – up to 10 years (depending on usage)
- Calibration Certificate provided with each logger
- Machined, 316 marine grade stainless steel body and transducer
- Able to convert deployment options easily in the field